Post Peel Cream has specific INCI Ingredients
Post Peel cream is interesting by its properties of -skin protector dued to dimethicone
- sunscreen dued to titanium dioxide
- microorganisms killer dued to potassium sorbate and sodium dehydroacetate
- inactivating metal ions dued to disodium EDTA
- abrasive and bulking agent dued to sweet almond oil
- antioxidant dued to ascorbyl palmitate ( Vitamin C) and tocopherol.
The presence of citric acid in Post Peel Cream allows to go on peelings procedure at home if the patient cannot respect the protocol ( 3,2,1,1) of the physician .It has then to be applied each day before the next appointment with the physician.
Post Peel Cream be replaced by green lemon juice daily because citric acid is not a skin protector, has no sunscreen inside, does not inactivate metal ions ( and therefore tatoos may happen) , is not abrasive and so on...